DJI Matrice 210 V2 G-Link
This DJI Matrice 210 V2 Professional Quadcopter from DHA features the Matrice 210 V2 drone, two flight batteries. Designed for industrial use, the Matrice 210 V2 quadcopter is meant to go into hazardous conditions to relay vital information to personnel on the ground. It has up to 34 minutes of flight time and a range of up to five miles.
The Matrice 210 was given a rugged build, IP43-rated water and dust protection, and a battery heating system to extend flight time in extreme temperatures. Even with that level of construction, the included Enterprise Shield Basic plan can be a lifesaver, with up to two replacements per year. The Matrice 210 drone platform is meant to be customized to your specific needs and is compatible with a host of Zenmuse gimbal cameras (not included), which can provide everything from hi-res photos and video to thermal imaging.
DJI Matrice 210 V2 Professional Quadcopter
Built for industrial use, the Matrice 210 V2 Professional Quadcopter from DJI is meant to go into hazardous conditions to relay vital information to personnel on the ground. With up to 34 minutes of flight time and a range of up to 5 miles, it can be implemented in a variety of industries and professions. Inspecting infrastructure and getting a clear view of emergencies are just a couple of the jobs the Matrice 210 V2 can perform.
You can experience harsh environmental challenges in professional settings, which is why the Matrice 210 was given a rugged build, IP43-rated water and dust protection, and a battery heating system to extend flight time in extreme temperatures. The Matrice 210 drone platform is meant to be customized to your specific needs. It can power onboard devices and is compatible with a host of Zenmuse gimbal cameras (not included), which can provide everything from high-resolution photos and videos to thermal imaging. The Matrice 210 V2 can accommodate multiple gimbal configurations—you can place two downward gimbals or a single upward gimbal camera.
DJI has also made safety a top priority when piloting the Matrice 210, giving the drone multiple technologies to not only protect those around it but also the data it sends back to the pilot. AES-256 encryption of your wireless signal adds robust data security while obstacle avoidance, anti-collision beacons, and DJI AirSense help provide physical protection through spatial awareness.
Remote Transmission and Piloting
TimeSync Data Accuracy
Safety and Security
- AES-256 encryption: Encrypting the streaming data from Matrice to pilot helps secure sensitive information from prying eyes.
- Obstacle avoidance: The FlightAutonomy system uses front, bottom, and upper sensors to detect and avoid obstacles, and provide precise hovering ability.
- Anti-collision beacon: Top and bottom beacons make the drone visible at night or in low-light conditions.
- DJI AirSense: A built-in ADS-B receiver keeps tabs on the surrounding airspace and automatically provides the pilot with real-time data on nearby aeroplanes or helicopters.
Customization Through Development
In addition to featuring onboard SDK compatibility, a variety of SDKs are available to create custom tools to use with your Matrice 210 V2:
- Payload SDK: Develop imaging or robotic tools for optimizing your workflow.
- Onboard SDK: Developers can integrate an onboard computer to analyze flight data, connect third-party devices and more.
- Mobile SDK: This helps programmers develop mobile apps to help optimize flight planning and data collection to your needs.
The Matrice 210 V2 quadcopter is capable of operating in a large variety of professions and industries including:
- Public safety: Get an aerial overview of volatile situations and gain the ability to scout ahead for potential danger.
- Energy: Use optional thermal imaging to detect defects and inspect hard-to-reach equipment.
- Infrastructure: Inspect aging assets for possible repair.
- Construction: Inspect job sites and structures quickly and in great detail.